This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Content and Prohibited Use
We may monitor, review, and delete any content published by you. No offensive content, unauthorized copyrighted material of someone else's work. When using electronic communication you may not send spam, chain letters, or junk mail.
Dance To Make A Difference in association with Studio West Dance Guild is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website. We are not responsible for internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email accounts, compromised data, coding errors causing loss of data, a user’s personal computer hardware, software, or for anything out of our control.
We are very appriciative of the donations made to our organization. We do not provide refunds of any kind if you have made a donation through our website or another source.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
- Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- Needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Our website uses 256bit encryption. All information transmitted between your browser and our servers is encrypted. Security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions or comments about the policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.